Re: No system d after update wheezy -> jessie?

On Monday 28 September 2015 18:38:35 Michael Biebl wrote:
> Since at least wheezy, apt-get dist-upgrade is the recommended method
> for a dist upgrade.

Yes, I did apt-get for Wheezy - it was in the release notes.  I haven't done
an upgrade to Jessie yet (only a fresh install), and I hadn't taken in that
apt-get was forever.  In fact, I doubt that it is.

Anyhow, I clearly want to use two stage aptitude when/if I do upgrade this
machine to Jessie!!

Lisi