Re: Android Debian - Lets start Debian for Android hw phones

To whom it may concern:

Has there been any movement on this "mobile Debian" movement?  Tried
Ubuntu Touch on a Nexus 7 at one point, and although it had a decent UI,
it was poorly fleshed out.  Would love to have a regular copy of Debian
that is touch friendly to install on mobile devices so I can run my
normal desktop applications, install .deb files, run my own python
scripts, etc. on a tablet or phone instead of having to track down
alternatives for a separate mobile OS.

Marcus Dean Adams

"Civilization is the limitless multiplication of
unnecessary necessities."
-- Mark Twain