Touchpad not working properly on ASUS T300LA

Hi all,

Installed debian (sid/unstable) on an ASUS T300LA, a nice tablet-laptop and debian works like a charm there except for touchpad.

Somehow I can't get the mouse (which is an ASUS Wireless Keyboard+Mice device) works with two fingers and three fingers scrolling like a synaptics mouse.

Synaptics module is not loaded and X also does not detect it.

Any hints/ideas?

I'm prepared to try kernel modules, or debugging X/kernel if necessary. Still have windows on dualboot, mouse and touchpad is working alright there.

note: please cc me on replies, I'm not on the list.

Thanks in advance.

All the best.
-arief