Re: Searching for MAAS equivalen

Ok! No offence! :)
MAAS(Metal as a Service) is something which can be used to boot and control multiple servers from a single system. A single change in one can be deployed across all the servers on the network.
Why I occasionally ask questions about Ubuntu, is just because I am a student who loves Debian but continuously tries to experiment all sorts of software on his machine, and Ubuntu was how I was introduced to Linux but switched to Debian cause it was the real OS.
That's all!

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 5:21 PM, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thursday 24 September 2015 13:05:16 Himanshu Shekhar wrote:
> Is there anything equivalent to MAAS, with which we can handle multiple
> servers from a single system, as provided in Ubuntu Server?
> If yes, then please provide the package name.

Himanshu,

Could you possibly ask questions without requiring us to look up all sorts of
things to find out what oyu are talking about.  You can't reasonably expect
all of us to install Ubuntu Server in order to find out how it can do what.
This is the Debian list.

Lisi

--
Himanshu Shekhar