Re: can I access SD card in cell phone?

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 03:09:18PM -0700, Li Wei wrote:
> maybe linux desktop market share in China is so small
> that Samsung remove PC connection option in Setting ??

This Android USB thing depends on the version of Android. My old Desire
Z (Android 2.3) worked as a generic USB mass storage. Galaxy S4 with
Android 4.4.2 as an MTP device.

Whats strange in my situation is that sometimes I can browse Galaxys
filesystem in Nautilus, mostly I can't. Haven't figured out the right
incantations to make it work always. Sorry, this doesn't help OP much
but one thing is sure. Some people have MTP working.

Something about MTP

https://wiki.debian.org/mtp

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/MTP

--