[Off Topic] e-w60 case and shipping company from China to Russia

Hi list,

I am trying to purchase a mini-itx case to put Debian in it. I am very
much liking e-w60 realan case:
http://www.minicase.net/product_E-W60.html

Price Realan quoted was $38 ( with 120 W DC board and 90W power
adapter) and I am excited. However the fee for a shipping is $66 via
Russian EMS which is way too expensive for me. I wonder if anyone from
China have an idea how much costs shipping from China to Russia by any
alternative methods? I am sorry that is not Debian specific, just
trying to establish my new Debian box and don't see anything close
locally to that beautiful case. Please reply privately if possible.
Thanks much.