Re: Brazilian portuguese keyboard and accented characters (á, ç, ã)

Hi,

Sounds like you had one of the English layouts with dead keys enabled
on your other laptop.  In Gnome you can just add the extra layouts
under Settings -> Region & language -> input sources.

HTH,

--
Michael Graham <oobermick@gmail.com>