Re: Brightness configuration issue

I did it after restart. It works in MATE environment, but not in GNOME. I don't know why! :/

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 8:40 PM, Sven Arvidsson <sa@whiz.se> wrote:
On Mon, 2015-09-21 at 14:10 +0530, Himanshu Shekhar wrote:
> I normally dim my laptop's screen, as I work long. However, I don't
> understand why I have to dim it every time when the laptop restarts.
> Doesn't GNOME remembers what brightness I used last time?
> Need a way out !

I think that should be handled by the systemd-backlight service. At
least that's where I would start looking.

I guess GNOME could remember and set the brightness but it would only
happen once you log in, not during boot.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson

--