Hash Sum mismatch

Hi Everibody

I have a problem after upgrade debian wheezy to jessie.
I have a local debian mirror ( Debian jessie 3.16.0-4-amd64)  with
"jessie and wheezy" distribution.
I have done the upgrade process these steps.

- apt sources.list contain wheezy ditibution.. apt-get update, apt-get
upgrade  It worked well
- apt source.list replaced to jessie distribution  apt-get update,
apt-get-upgrade and apt-get dist-upgrade It worked well

After reboot I try to run apt-get update I get Hash Sum mismatch.

   Failed to fetch
http://slxxx/debian/dists/jessie/main/binary-amd64/Packages  Hash Sum
mismatch

W: Failed to fetch
http://slxxx/debian/dists/jessie/non-free/binary-amd64/Packages  Hash
Sum mismatch

W: Failed to fetch
http://slxxx/debian/dists/jessie/main/i18n/Translation-en  Hash Sum
mismatch

I have tried to remove cache ...
apt-get clean
rm /var/lib/apt/lists/*
rm /var/lib/apt/lists/partial/*
apt-get update

but it did not help me.
Do you have any suggesion what is the problem with my local mirror ?
The miror packages are up-to-date..

Regards
Zoltan