Re: Running HAL and udev Simultaneously

On Thu, 17 Sep 2015, Lisi Reisz wrote:

> On Thursday 17 September 2015 16:51:41 Patrick Bartek wrote:
> > My ISP's (Cox) mail was so problematical that I stopped using it
> > years ago, and got a couple Yahoo accounts, and later a couple
> > Gmail ones.
>
> There's your "problem".

But I had no problems until a couple years ago, and then ONLY with the
Debian list, which continues to this day. Plus, now, my replies don't
get mirrored back anymore, and every time I send an email I get a SSL
Certificate requester and have to "Save and Continue."  The latter only
started a week or so ago.

I'm thinking of reinstalling and reconfiguring claws or switch to
another mail client.  I hate the web mail interfaces.