Re: Test Post (Ignore)

On Wed, 16 Sep 2015, Patrick Wiseman wrote:

> It won't, until someone replies to it on the debian user list. That's
> a "feature" of gmail.

But until a couple years ago, all my original posts for years got
mirrored, then overnight it stopped.  Literally.  One day, mirrored;
next day, not.  And that was with Yahoo mail.  I changed NOTHING. And it
ONLY happens with the Debian list.  No others.  The problem continued
even when I switched to gmail in hopes of fixing it.

> On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 5:13 PM, Patrick Bartek <nemommxiv@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Just a test to see if this email gets mirrored back to me.

FWIW, my test post didn't mirror back to me like the post the other day
did regarding Hulu.  A one time fluke after all these years?

I'm also, getting lots of certificate updates, too, over the past few
days.