Re: Running HAL and udev Simultanteouly

On Wed, 2015-09-16 at 10:00 -0700, Patrick Bartek wrote:
> > It's a minimal HAL to satisfy the DRM in Flash.
>
> Thanks.  I'll check it out.  Maybe, I can adapt it to Wheezy.  Or at
> least find out what's needs to be installed to get Hulu to work.

Yeah, I don't know what shape it's in, but it's probably easier to use
as a workaround than to shoehorn the full hal in.

Best would be if someone would properly maintain it for Debian of
course.

If it's needed at all, according to this, just cleaning the flash cache
was enough to get Amazon working. No idea if it works for Hulu too?

Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson
http://www.whiz.se
PGP Key ID 6FAB5CD5