Re: Running HAL and udev Simultanteouly

On 09/16/2015 01:53 PM, Patrick Bartek wrote:
> About two years ago, my original posts to the list stopped being
> mirrored back to me. This happened spontaneously:  one day I'd see my
> post; the next day -- literally -- I didn't.  (Replies to others' posts
> showed up as they should.)  Never could figure out why.

This is (or was) a "feature" of gmail - since the email is in the Sent
folder, it does not reappear in the Inbox when the mailing list copy is
received.

> Now, out of the blue, an original post of mine gets mirrored back to
> me.  Don't know what caused it.  I didn't do anything.  Gremlins, maybe.

I have no idea why, maybe gmail's behavior changed.

--
'Martyrdom' is the only way a person can become famous without ability.
		-- George Bernard Shaw

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br