Re: Running HAL and udev Simultanteouly

On Wed, 16 Sep 2015, Lisi Reisz wrote:

> On Wednesday 16 September 2015 02:59:27 Patrick Bartek wrote:
> > Wow!  My original post.  First time that's happened in two years.
> >  And I didn't do anything.  Wonder what happened?
>
> What do you mean?

About two years ago, my original posts to the list stopped being
mirrored back to me. This happened spontaneously:  one day I'd see my
post; the next day -- literally -- I didn't.  (Replies to others' posts
showed up as they should.)  Never could figure out why. Nor could
anyone on the mail list. I even went so far as to close out my
subscription under the original email address, and resubscribe with a
new address from a different provider. No joy.  Same behavior.

Now, out of the blue, an original post of mine gets mirrored back to
me.  Don't know what caused it.  I didn't do anything.  Gremlins, maybe.