Re: After upgrade, Debian Jessie boots into read-only root file system

After the upgrade swap was disabled, and /etc/network/interfaces was
overwritten, leaving all my vmware and kvm virtual machines netless
(they depend on the bridge defined in that file).

Nothing that cannot be resolved from the command-line, but a bit annoying.

Jarle