cyapa kernel module equivalent in 4.1.0-2-amd64

Hi,
I am tracking testing, currently my kernel version is 4.1.0-2-amd64.
I have a nifty ACER c720 working almost perfectly, except for the
trackpad, which dmidecode thinks is:

Handle 0x0007, DMI type 41, 11 bytes
Onboard Device
        Reference Designation: trackpad
        Type: Other
        Type Instance: 37
        Bus Address: 0001:67:00.0

There are quite a few references on the web that this device is working
on linux, albeit for earlier kernel versions.  Those references say
that one should arrange to load the 'cyapa' module. The current kernel's modules include only a module 'cyapatp'. This does not detect
the c720 trackpad.  Where should I go to figure out what to do?

Thanks,
Russell