Re: Hulu support for jessie and future linux distributions.

On Fri, 11 Sep 2015, Mike Mestnik wrote:

> Hulu?
> http://www.hulu.com/embed.html?eid=MSsiYiNS2_ix0dgvIz5N2w  error 3336.
> Using some javascript bookmark was the workaround, that reveals uris
> like the above.
> Using Debian Jessie Chromium/peperflash.

I get the same error with Wheezy and Google Chrome/pepperflash.

> ice-weasel has a bug where the binary flash-plugin can't link against
> a newer, now dependent, hal library.  Resulting in a 2203 error code,
> lower numbers appear to indicate and earlier position in the code.
> This bug is in the flash-plugin, regardless of what browser loads it.

Same-Oh with Wheezy, but I don't have hal installed.  No desktop
environment with my custom install.  Just Openbox WM and LXPanel.  Hulu
says that hal is needed to play videos with Firefox and Linux.  Wonder
if it would work if I installed it?  Wonder, too, if it would screw up
my udev only set up?