Re: adobe flash player in Iceweasel does not work anymore in Jessie

On 2015-09-11 at 12:39, Lisi Reisz wrote:

> On the two boxen I am running the same version of Iceweasel, on the
> same version of the same desktop, on the same version of the same OS,
> and it is very different, with different settings available.  I'll
> have try setting up a new user and see what transpires.

Before a new user, I'd recommend trying just a new Firefox profile:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profile-manager-create-and-remove-firefox-profiles

You can use this to run multiple profiles for different purposes, and I
_think_ that when combined with -no-remote, you can also use it to run
multiple Firefox instances in parallel using different profiles. (I
can't swear to that at the moment, though.)

--
   The Wanderer