Bluetooth with Intel 7260

Hi,

I try to get a Lenovo Thinkpad T440s working. Everything works fine, but
not the bluetooth. USB-device ID is 8087:07dc.

This bluetooth adapter is build inside a mini-pcie express wifi-card,
the "Intel Corporation wireless 7260 (rev. 83)".

The bluetooth adapter sees other bluetooth devices. You can connect with
them, but the connection is closed after two seconds.

I've tried the firmware-iwlwifi from backports ande the 4.1 kernel from
backports, but it both does not help.

I see many messages about this problem from end 2013 and begin 2014, and
then no messages anymore, as was the problem fixed. I've tried
workarrounds but they do not work.

Has somebody here experience with this problem?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

https://www.vandervlis.nl/