Re: Adapter Names on Stretch [OT]

On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 07:30:02 +0200
Gene Heskett <gheskett@wdtv.com> wrote:

> You may well be correct, but to my grandfather they were loaned.  I do
> know that when they left, each was equipt with a good sturdy tag/label
> bareing the owners name & address, well sealed against the elements.

He probably heard the expression: "lend-lease" and got it confused with what that
meant.

Americans are readily confused..and quickly become hysterical. A popular example
was that Orson Welles radio show about the Martian invasion..I noticed that is now
being revised to show a different story. (a tiny panic practically immeasurable
on the night etc. slate.com) How about global warming vaccinations abortions
weapons-of-mass-destruction and the 6th mass extinction now in progress.  No one
ever went broke underestimating them. (H.L. Mencken)

--
CK

I now start my wireless adapter card with: ifup wlp2s0  how fscked is that?