Re: Another system management tool to disappear.

On Thursday 03 September 2015 15:09:12 Curt wrote:
> On 2015-09-02, Nicolas George <george@nsup.org> wrote:
> > For me, Ctrl-AltGr-) gives ^] as expected, both with XTerm and the
> > Linux console.
>
> Me too.
Not me
The Ctrl-AltGr level is not populated in my keyboard map.
Intl-keyboard with German layout and dead keys.

Switching to US-layout results in
Ctrl-AltGr-]   9
Ctrl-AltGr-[   BACKSPACE, not 8
Ctrl-AltGr-=   0
This is the same as using the Ctrl-key without the additional AltGr.

Latinamerican layout on the same keyboard has the same result (nil) as the
German layout.

Go figure ...

Interesting things which I discovered with the trials:
Typing Ctrl-- reduces the console fontsize in konsole (KDE) and typing Ctrl-+
magnifies the console fontsize.
It is the same no matter if using German layout or US layout.

Cheers
Eike