Re: Another system management tool to disappear.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 10:38 PM, Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 09/01/2015 10:27 PM, Joel Rees wrote:
>>
>> 2015/09/02 1:04 "Ric Moore" <wayward4now@gmail.com
>> <mailto:wayward4now@gmail.com>>:
>>  >
>>  > On 08/31/2015 11:36 AM, The Wanderer wrote:
>>  >
>>  >> One, I said that he "_does_ seem to [...] have zero sympathy or
>> respect
>>  >> in practice for" those things.
>>  >
>>  >
>>  > How would that be different from "he does seem to prefer underage
>> girls"? :0 Ric
>>
>> Are you really trying to induce or project a sexual orientation slur
>> into the conversation?
>>

> Just pointing out the innuendo. :) Ric

To which I have to say, either you're inventing an innuendo that
wasn't there, or you are equating antisocial engineering conduct to an
interest in unequal sexual relationships.

There are parallels and analogies and metaphors, but do you really
intend to invoke them?

It's a two-edged sword. Without certain disclaimers, it would be you
making the innuendos, any way around it.

--
Joel Rees

Be careful when you look at conspiracy.
Arm yourself with knowledge of yourself, as well:
http://reiisi.blogspot.jp/2011/10/conspiracy-theories.html