Re: Getting a serial console to work on Jessie

Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org> wrote:

> As for overriding the system provided service files, I usually recommend
> to use drop-ins, i.e. creating a
> /etc/systemd/system/foo.service.d/my_custom_config.conf
> This way you only need to override what you are actually interested in.

Users of Testing/Stretch or Unstable/Sid can use systemctl directly:

# systemctl edit foo.service

and this will create the override directory in the right place and open
a new file in your preferred editor. Very handy.

Grüße,
Sven.

--
Sigmentation fault. Core dumped.