Re: Another system management tool to disappear.

On 08/31/2015 08:43 AM, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 08:33:40AM -0400, The Wanderer wrote:
On 2015-08-31 at 03:47, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

Slinging mud at people never helps: Lennart Poettering isn't out
there "to get us" -- he's writing free software. He deserves to be
treated respectfully just for that.

While I understand what you're getting at here, and I believe I agree
with the underlying point, I do not agree with this actual statement.

Some people develop and distribute malware as free software. Do they
deserve to be treated with respect for doing that?

So let me correct my instance: I definitely don't assume malice on the
part of Lennart and other systemd people. Just a design taste which is
totally different from mine.

Yeah, I hated modules when they first came out. It was a commie plot. :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html