Re: What USB3 chipsets are supported by the Jessie kernels?
- To: debian-user List Debian <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: What USB3 chipsets are supported by the Jessie kernels?
- From: Jimmy Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 22:03:27 -0700
- Message-id: <[🔎] 55E5319F.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <55E4C7B7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <4F45D557-D545-4F36-AC3F-C38C3BF787F0@pobox.com> <email@example.com> <82C56449-CC83-448F-98A0-8BA8DCB24073@pobox.com> <55E4C7B7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 08/31/2015 02:31 PM, Rick Thomas wrote:
Well... I tried it. No help. My test USB3 FLASH stick is recognized
(at USB2 speeds) on the USB2 interface, but it is not seen at all on the
USB3 interface -- there is nothing at all in the output of "dmesg" at
the time of insertion, and, of course, no device node is created for the
Any other suggestions, anyone?
Have you seen this? It may help or not.
Debian - Wheezy - KDE 4.8.4 - AMD64 - EXT4 at sda1
Registered Linux User #380263