Re: Another system management tool to disappear.

On 08/31/2015 05:48 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Monday 31 August 2015 16:36:26 The Wanderer wrote:
>> Lennart's proposed alternative (to su)
>
> After all this discussion, I thought that I ought really to find out what
> Lennart was proposing, and I must say that it looks remarkably
> disability-unfriendly. :-(
>
> For those who have still not discovered, you have to press ^ three times in
> succession inside a second.

Well, if you want to force-close the session. su/sudo/pkexec don't
support that at all, as far as I know, so while there certainly is room
for improvement when it comes to accessibility (and the formulation of
the message) here, it isn't worse than su/sudo either.

If you want to exit the shell normally, typically the 'exit' command
will suffice (it depends on your shell, obviously).

Christian