Re: Adapter Names on Stretch

Lisi writes:
> I have had no equipment failures _ever_ (<cross fingers, spit and
> throw salt over my left shoulder>) from lightning or thunderstorms.
> Nor equipment damage from a hurricane.  I have no special precautions.

For many years I had frequent lightning-induced equipment failures
despite having taken all the above measures and then some.  I had an
underground telephone line and overhead power.  Then NSP made some
distribution system changes that resulted in me getting underground
service.  End of problems.
--
John Hasler
jhasler@newsguy.com