Re: grub and encrypted partition problem

Hi Pascal, and dear other helpers,

> There is not much difference between the two fstab. Only the mount
> options differ.

> Also, is it normal that fstab and crypttab contain the same UUIDs ?
> AFAIK, fstab should contain filesystem UUIDs whereas crypttab should
> contain LUKS UUIDs. I think that at least one file contains the wrong UUIDs.
Thanks for the info, but it did not work. However, I found out, that the problem
is the initrd and it looks like initramfs-tools is the problem. It looks like
the needed modules aes-x86-x64, dm-crypt, dm-mo and sha256 are not correctly added into
the initrd. It shows, that at boot cryptsetup related messages are showing errors.
So, of course, everything I do with encrypted filesystems will never work at the moment!
I now have to look, why initramfs-tools does not work properly.
Last but not least, I hope this is not a bug.

Best regards
Hans