Re: Athlon64 X2 vs its halt bug

On Sunday 23 August 2015 02:24:13 Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Saturday 22 August 2015 20:15:33 you wrote:
> > Gene Heskett <gheskett@wdtv.com> writes:
[snip]

Gene - the thread is broken and you have done done this weird quoting.
Please, who is "you"?????  I was trying to look back.  Impossible.  So I gave
up trying to understand.

Quoting without attribution is becoming more common.  Please, folk,
attribution is both polite, to the author, and helpful, to the reader.

Lisi
P.S. I went on to Gmail and had a look.  It appears that a mail from Carl
has "disappeared", which is what broke the thread.  And in this case, since I
haven't got the mail from Carl, attribution wouldn't have helped me identify
it.