debian-installer problems

Hi,

I am using Debian since many years.
Shortly the installation runs only by burning a cd and direct access to
a repository (not with proxy in LAN).

Early I downloaded 'linux' and 'initrd.gz' from netinstall to the hd and
started the installation with grub. Now its stops at a not
autentificable busybox (Terminal 4). Normally i use a proxy for
installation and upgrade. But the problem also occurs by using direct
access.

The cd installation stops by using the proxy. Terminal 4 shows a
incorrect address 3142:80. I tested the short address witch I use for
upgrades in apt.conf (192.168.1.1:3142 as it worked before on
installation). Even a complete address with http://... and one with user
and password does not work. Unfortunately emptying the proxy-field in
the installer does not solve the stop. I have to restart the
installation with an empty proxy-field.

After the installation I can manually change apt.conf and use the proxy
normal.

The problems are identically at stable and testing.

regards
Maik