Re: Antivirus for Debian

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 5:50 AM, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
On Friday 21 August 2015 10:28:43 Diogene Laerce wrote:
> So should you (the OP) run an AV ?
>
> Well.. I guess. IMVHO ;)

We are all almost all agreed that he should run one to protect his <ahem>
Windows using friends from viruses which may be contained in forwarded email.
If it also protects his own set-up, about which I remain dubious, so much the
better.  And it certainly can do no harm!

If it's a mail server, then clamav in the reception chain can really save your inbox from useless mail as well.