Re: Starting, installing Redmine

On Wednesday 19 August 2015 06:23:07 tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
> I'm sitting here at Debconf [3], among literally hundreds of Debian
> developers, all of them working hard (many of them in their free
> time)

I thought all of them did it in their free time.

> to give to us this fantastic distribution.

I think I have said before, the only possible words are "thank you".  It's
fantastic what you all do.

> I understand your
> frustration (I often swear at my computer too, and do even worse
> things), but I think the best way forward is to get involved.

Some of us just aren't enough use for that, sadly.   So all we can do is be
grateful.  And remember:

You can please all of the people some of the time and
you can please some of the people all of the time; but
you cannot please all of the people all of the time.

And I actually think that you cannot please some of the people ever.

Lisi