Re: Debian Gnome Or XFCE ?

On 8/13/2015 11:20 AM, Bret Busby wrote:
The matter had been dealt with as much as it could, so far, and
clarified a bit, without resolution, between my message to which you
responded, and your response, which you would have seen, if you had
read the rest of the thread past my message to which you responded.

The last message I saw was this...