Debian 8

Good afternoon, My name is John and I have ran into an issues when installing DEBIAN 8.1.0 (Jessie).  I have tried downloading and installing the firmware pkgs that it shows were not installed during initial install.  I am new to Debian and I am trying to correct these following issues.

says I need to install firmware for: rtlwifi/rtl8192cfw.bin and also rtl_nic/rtl8105e-1.fw

When I do install these pkgs via (synaptic manager) they install fine but do not show any available wireless.. only allows Ethernet connection.  I have followed the WIKI Debian install information to the "T" and have found no solution.  If any information that could help with this situation is greatly appreciated.  Thank you for your time and consideration in reviewing my issue.

John Olson
is1eep262@gmail.com