aufofs starting before networking at system boot

Hello,

I noticed that on my Debian jessie installation by looking in
/etc/rc5.d that autofs gets started before the networking script.
Somehow I think this does not make sense and autofs should get started
after the networking script.

For example in my case autofs has to query my internal LDAP server to
get its autofs maps but the network is not available at that stage.
The result is that when the desktop is ready for a user to login, I do
not have any NFS /home directory mounted via autofs... The only
solution at this stage for me is to do a "sudo service autofs
restart".

Any suggestions?

Regards
ML