Re: "two peoples separated by a common language" -was {Re: [OT] Television licensing. was: Re: pptp-based vpn}

On Sun, 9 Aug 2015, Lisi Reisz wrote:

I have quadruple checked hypothecated. It is right this time.

It's not as if you are a chronic or "multiple" offender, which latter adjective is in some counties preferred for reference to citizens who earn repeated arrests for driving while intoxicated, which I *imagine* to be a more serious offense than spelling boo-boos, but then Lord knows I am not an attorney, that is just my opinion, and I could be wrong.

--
Bob Bernstein