Re: Login failure after new install

On Sunday 09 August 2015 17:46:43 David Wright wrote:
> Quoting Lisi Reisz (lisi.reisz@gmail.com):
> > On Sunday 09 August 2015 14:14:12 Cobra wrote:
> > > It’s no secret. In the original post I said I did a default install
> > > except for the inclusion of GNOME. That implies the DM is gdm and the
> > > GUI is Gnome 3.
> >
> > I've just managed to find your "thread" opener, and you did in fact
> > mention GNOME.  You are quoting yourself inaccurately.  But I was unable
> > to find it before.  You appear to break the thread every time you reply,
> > which makes the thread very difficult to follow, and earlier emails very
> > difficult to find.
> >
> > You also don't quote, so you really are very difficult to follow.
>
> I agree: the OP really needs to quote.

If he were to quote, even if he still continued to use Apple Mail, one could
follow a bit of what he is on about.  But by the time I can't work out or
sometimes remember to what he is replying, and can't refer back because I
can't find the emails, I just can't follow.  If many of us find the same, it
is no wonder that no-one has so far succeeded in helping him solve his
problem.

Even Gmail doesn't seem to mess threads up quite so badly.

Lisi