Re: up-to-date Jessie, cannot turn off OpenVPN tunnel

Nevermind, I found that I had renamed the init.d script but systemd
doesn't use it, so it was not sending the correctly named command to
systemd to shut it off.

# systemctl                # listed running services
# systemctl stop openvpn.service   # service stopped.

If I start it by hand with the init script, then using the init script
to stop it works.

I beg Debian-user's pardon for this systemd waste of time.

Curt-