Re : adobe flash player in iceweasel does not work anymore in jessie

Hi,

Likely the upgrade broke your manual installation. You should install the flashplugin-nonfree package from non-free repo. Anyway be careful, you probably will need to enable manually when needed in Iceweasel, as it is disabled by default due to various security problems. Maybe they are now fixed but it was this before I remove it. To upgrade the plugin, issue: update-flashplugin-nonfree --install

regards

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

HYPRA, progressons ensemble

Tél.: 01 84 73 06 61