issue with Taskbar in Kde on debian 8.1

i am using multiple chat clients in office. i am using spark and skype for official use. however the problem is when ever some one send a message it does not show the indication color.
so when ever i leave my desk and comeback i leave most of the messages unread due to this problem. can please some one guide me how to fix that. it is not just happening with skype but also happening with "Spark chat client" for our XMPP messenger client.

Thanks,
Yousuf