Samba issue after RAID1 recovery

I had a RAID 1 array for our (fileserver)samba setup  which is integrated with AD . last week one drive died along with motherboard.i attached the drive to another one everything seems working fine till today. now i am seeing error on windows client end.
"\\MySambaServer is not accessible you might not have permission to use this network resource .............."

now i can not track this issue.

wbinfo shows the correct list of ad users and group.
ls -l shows the correct permission.
however i can not see the error in log. /var/log/samba/log.MyClientIP

can anyone guys where i can track this issue. so that my fileserver can come back on-line.

any help will be appreciable.

Thanks
MYK