Re: GTK3-apps: Scrollbar jumps to the bottom after scrolling with mouse wheel when regaining focus

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 13:06:02 -0400
Louis Wust <louiswust@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 16, 2015, at 07:08, Nils Dallmeyer wrote:
> > I use XFCE and if I move the cursor to the taskbar and back
>

> I use Stretch as well.

I'm using Xfce on sid. The behaviour has improved in the last day or
two, but it still isn't right. I mostly see it with Nautilus, or Files
as it is now called. Mixing mouse scrolling with clicks and drags in
the vertical scrollbar is still sometimes giving unexpected results,
and it now sometimes jumps to the top as well as the bottom.

I reported it on the 12th, 792199@bugs.debian.org, having seen it
happening for a few days. I have to admit I don't normally report bugs
immediately, as sid is an extremely moving target, and most new bugs
disappear after a couple of days.

I see it's been merged with another bug and marked fixed. I'll give it
another day or two and will reopen if it persists.

--
Joe