Re: audio restore functionaility

Hi, William.

Did you try to purge the package using apt-get purge pocketsphinx? This
will remove its config files, which are usually left behind on uninstall
to quickly restore the previous config if you ever re-install it.

Note that this doesn't mean you don't have to provide the data Jape
asked when you ask something on this ML, as they are useful in most
cases.

Regards.

--
David Guyot
Administrateur système, réseau et télécom / Sysadmin