Re: msmtp Questions

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015, Bob Bernstein wrote:

Then, if you have success you will at least know you are using the correct credentials (username, password) for your smtp server, which assurance you, and the rest of us, are currently lacking.

At some point in this process try using your POP credentials (username martin, password martin's pop password) when trying to send. Y'know, when suddenlink told you that 'martin' had been already taken as a username for smtp, of course it had, by YOU, for your POP account.

Just a thought. I'm just sayin'.

--
I am not a loony.  Why should I be tarred with the epithet
'loony' merely because I have a pet halibut?  I've heard