Re: Superfluous RAID member

On 16/07/15 08:00 AM, Linux4Bene wrote:
Op Thu, 16 Jul 2015 10:58:15 +0000, schreef Linux4Bene:

<snip>

Could it be that grub is confused by the mdadm 0.9 metadata at the end of
the disk? When I dd'ed, it was only the 40 GB at the start of the disk,
not at the end. Any way I can remove this error and not having my LVM
data destroyed?

Regards,
Bene

It appears that the problem is that /dev/sda4 and /dev/sdb4 have the same superblocks. Remove one from /dev/md2 then re-add it without using --assume-clean.