After kernel update boot hangs wth "raised network interfaces"

Hey guys,

after the last kernel update (3.16 -> 4.0.0), I have the problem, that theg boot hangs, when the network is started. With the former kernel the delay was 1 - 2 seconds, now it is about 90 seconds and during this time I get the message:

"[***] An LSB job is running: Raise network interfaces"

This problem occurs from time to time in the forums and it is mostly a problemm with the network recognition itself. After the delay the system is booting on and network existent.

As I am not experienced with systemd, does someone know, how I can systemd make more verbose, so that I can see, what happens during the delay and what the computer is doing that time?

Thanks for any hints.

Before I file a bugreport, I want to make sure it is a bug at all.

Thanks for reading.

Best

Hans