Mea culpa

I see more clearly now in the light of day that my recently posted flight of fantasy concerning plants, involving, as it did, some of the worst images mankind has suffered to deliver to itself during the past hundred years or so, was an abuse of this list and its subscribers. No one here has asked be to dragged through any of the corners of my mind, let alone that one. I apologize for taking advantage of you good people.

--
Bob Bernstein