Light web browser for old PC

Hi all the listers.

I have an old Hyundai Notebook too slow for Gnome, in fact I installed openbox
as Window Manager in it and am happy with it and think I'll be using it for
good, so simple fast and essential as it is.  As web browser, Midori was
claimed to be light, but I see almost no difference with Firefox.  Please any
advice for a *really* light one, suitable for that old machine?  Or maybe the
problem is actually the in the heavier and heavier web pages in themselves?

Thanks for any help,

Rodolfo