Re: Debian Jessie and Bugzilla mails problem with utf-8

On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 11:05:00 +0000 (UTC), Virgo Pärna <virgo.parna@mail.ee> wrote:
> 	In Bugzilla/BugMail.pm Bugzilla does not pass charset attribute
> to MIME part. When i added charset => "UTF-8", then it works with
> Bugzilla 5.0rc3, but not older version.
>
> 	In 4.4.9 MIME part will now have UTF-8 header, but content will
> still remain iso-8859-1. I guess, that I should try Bugzillas Bugzilla.

	It did not work in 4.4.9, because there I had not set UTF-8
locale in confuguration. When I set it, then the attribute charset
started also working. But one of the changes alone was not enaugh.
	So I guess there is some change in MIME library and some
change in default locale of services.

--
Virgo Pärna
virgo.parna@mail.ee