Re: USB keyboard unreliable since dist-upgrade on 1st of June

On 29/06/2015 2:36 AM, Michael Biebl wrote:
> This might be
>
> Try upgrading to udev 221-1 or disabling
> /lib/udev/rules.d/42-usb-hid-pm.rules by creating an empty file in /etc/
> e.g. via
> "touch /etc/udev/rules.d/42-usb-hid-pm.rules"

Looks like another systemd issue, don't know why you are afraid to say
that? You have to follow your link to learn a bit more.  [Really I do
know, anything possibly -ve about systemd is frowned upon here, rather
than addressed sanely -- it really needs to be removed, doesn't it?].

A.